Types of Bets Available at the Sportsbook Dealer – When you find and decide to try playing online sportsbook gambling games, you as a player of course need to know the various types of bets at the sportsbook dealer.
Getting to know online soccer gambling games is now very familiar to many people from all walks of life. Everything in the game and the types of bets in online soccer gambling make many of you want to try it even more.
Why is it like that ? very clear, with the many types of bets available, you will not be bored when playing one type of bet. You can try other types of bets for free and it’s not complicated.
Players who exist in many circles certainly need a place or a professional site that is there to place their respective bets. We invite you to play in this trusted and biggest agent in Indonesia.
For beginners, they may not understand what and how the types of bets exist and the calculation patterns that exist in each of these available types of bets. We will explain for you so that you understand in theory, then you practice directly.
The handicap is the type of bet that we hear most often before. Handicap is a type of SBOBET bet that involves 2 teams using the fur furan system of one of the teams that agen bola 168 believes is more superior. So this type of bet is the type of bet most played by gamblers everywhere.
2. Over / Under ( O/U) or up and down
is a type of football bet on SBOBET that bets the number of total goals from both sides of the competing teams which will later be totaled by the total number of goals from both teams whether below or above the market provided by SBOBET, To determine the market is very easy.
* 2.5–3 = 2 3/4 , if you take the over market and the total goals from both teams are 3 . Then you only win half of your bet. However, if you take the under market and the total goals from both teams are 2, then you are declared a winner in the bet as a whole bet.
* 2.5 = 2 1/2 , If you take the Over market and the total goals from both teams are 3 then you can win the entire bet, If if you take the Under market and the total from both teams is 2 , then you win in full in the bet.
* 3.0 = 3 , If you take an Over bet and the total goals of both teams is 3 , then the bet is declared a draw and the previous bet will be returned to their respective accounts. , If you take the over market and the total goals from both teams are 3, then the bet is considered a draw as well.
1×2 is a type of bet that does not use a fur furan system. We only need to choose the final result of the match, whether it is won by the visitors or the home team. So what you need to know is if you want to hold the home team you have to choose number 1 , If you choose to draw the final result then you must choose X , If you hold the away team then you must choose number 2 .
* Home team wins = 1
* Away team wins = 2
* Final result of both teams draw = X
For 1×2 games, the calculation is very easy, that is, the total winnings have been included with our betting capital. For example, if you place a bet of 100, then 100 x 2.17 = 217, this includes your bet capital. So if the win is only 117 but if the odds are only 1.17 then 100 x 1.17 = 117, this includes your bet capital.
4. Odds / Even
Odds / Even or even odd is one of the easiest types of bets. Only by guessing the total goals from both teams is even or odd.
* Odd = Odd, Win if the total goals from both teams are 1,3,5,7 and so on.
* Even = Even, Wins if the total goals from both teams are 0.2,4,6 and so on.…